Thursday 19 February 2015

DISNEY FEELS

Today was a bad day. I never fully woke up, it rained constantly and because of the weather, mostly everyone I encountered today was grumpy (thanks general public!). When I get days like these, I turn to Disney. Not just any Disney, but the best thing of my childhood:


This video (yes, video. How very old skool) is the best thing to watch when you're feeling blue. So much happiness! So many warm and fuzzies! It is personally responsible for my Disneyland obsession. If I could go to Disneyland tomorrow and skip about like the kiddies in this, I would be a very happy Clarey. Sometimes I think I'm growing down not up....

Thanks to the magic of Youtube, I can share with you my absolute favourites:

'I'm Walking Right Down the Middle of Mainstreet U.S.A.'

"For the time of your life you oughta find yourself here, you're welcome anytime you have the mind to appear!"

'Rumbly in My Tumbly'

This is a song about EATING. Who doesn't love songs about food?!
"When I'm rumbly in my tumbly, then it's time to eat. It's the tasteful thing to do, be it ten or twelve or two, for any time is food time when you set your clock on Pooh time!" 
This is the one rule I live by in life. 

'Making Memories'

A song about photography!!

'Grim Grinning Ghosts'

This song genuinely terrified me as a child. 

If you search for 'Sing-a-long Songs: Disneyland Fun', I think you may be able to find all 25 minutes of awesomeness. 
Stay magical everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment