Monday 23 February 2015

Why I Shouldn't Be Let Into Primark - HAUL

Last Monday I went shopping in Bristol with a friend....and I may have gone a bit t-shirt mad in Primark. I couldn't help it! The Bristol store has so much more in it than the Bath store so I guess I just took the chance when I had it. [excusesexcuses]


One can never have too many Disney t-shirts.

Or Harry Potter ones....


Notice that 2 of these are white. This is risky considering I am unable to eat like a normal person and food is magnetically attracted to my clothes but HEIGH-HO. 



Items I bought from other shops:

This candle smells delicious! I wish I could eat it. [Not recommended]
You will learn that I have a bit of an obsession with anything star print. 

T-shirts all £6 from Primark
'Meyer Lemon' candle £12.74 from Yankee Candle
Backpack £39.99 from Superdry




No comments:

Post a Comment