Thursday 30 April 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: 'The Righteous Butter' - Soap and Glory


Please could someone tell me what magical ingredient is in this, as it is MIRACULOUS!!

I don't tend to buy body butters anymore because even though I have good intentions of using them religiously, I never do. However, two weeks ago Boots sent lots of Advantage Card customers a little treat in the post, and I received this.

During the winter months (especially this year for some reason), I get dry skin on my elbows, just below my knees, the front (just the front. not the back. weird.) of my legs and an odd small patch on my right leg and I wish I took a 'before' photo of these patches because this product has improved them immensely. After every shower/bath, I've rubbed a generous amount into my skin and it sinks in so well. It smells so fresh and clean too.

So, even though I said that I don't buy body butters, I kind of went out and bought the full size version. In my defense though, I did have a 20% off Soap and Glory advantage card voucher to use....

No comments:

Post a Comment