Friday 22 May 2015

Friday Favourites #3

IT'S THE RETURN OF 'FRIDAY FAVOURITES'!! YAY! When did I post my last one? April??? APRIL??? I guess since then I haven't had anything 'favourite' to talk about....anyways, on with the post.

❤︎ Summer is on it's way! Woopwoop!! I'm really liking the daylight when I have to be up at stupid o'clock for work. Although, I'm not liking so much going to bed when the sun is still up.

❤︎ Receiving surprise treats in the post from Boots. Every so often, they send out gifts to their advantage card customers (I had something from them last month too - I reviewed it here) and today when I got home from work, there was a box waiting for me. I'm not going to lie, I shrieked rather loudly with excitement when I saw it. Good thing I was home alone at the time.... This hand cream smells divine! I have yet to try it out, but when I do, I shall report back.


❤︎ On Wednesday, I finally decided to teach myself coding [html/css] *coughs*nerd*coughs*. I've known basic HTML for a fair few years now as I used to dabble in making my own websites with Geocities (rip and no, I can't remember what they were about!) and tweaking various Tumblr themes but CSS has always been gobbledegook to me. The course I'm doing is on CodeAcademy and it's really well explained. I think I've overloaded my brian with too much information, as it's got to a complicated part and I'm a bit confused! I'm going to persevere with it though.

❤︎ Pinterest. I've really gotten into this in the past couple of weeks. When I'm bored on my breaks at work (usually this happens quite often), I pop onto the Pinterest app and have a peruse. This is my favourite from today:


❤︎ The Benefit 'Roller Lash' mascara. To be honest, I only bought this because it had great reviews from two of my favourite YouTubers [Zoella and SprinkleofGlitter] and I love trying out new things. I don't normally buy Benefit but because I'm a mascara freak, I had to buy this and I think it's amazing. I'm not going to rave on too much about it today because I want to do a proper review...but I loves it. A lot.


Have a good Bank Holiday weekend everyone! (If you are the UK that is. Do other countries celebrate the Spring Bank Holiday?? LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO. Plz.)

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment