Thursday 14 May 2015

The A to Z of Me

Howdy-do everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely week. FRIDAY IS ALMOST UPON US! woopwoop!!

I was perusing (I love that word, don't you?) some blogs t'other day and I stumbled across the 'A to Z of Me' tag on http://amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Age: 29. 
Bed size: Ikea sized double.
Chore you hate: Cleaning.
Dogs: King Charles Spaniels.  
Essential start to the day: Eating breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day and the foods that are traditionally consumed at breakfast-time can be eaten at any time of the day or night, so it's the most versatile meal. Cereal at 2.30pm? Why not? A full English at 7pm? HECK YEAH! Restaurants that offer an 'All Day Breakfast' are my favourite. And now I really want some pancakes. Great.
Favourite colour: Purple. 
Gold or Silver: Silver but I am developing a rose gold obsession.
Height: 6 ft. 
Instruments you can play: A little bit of piano. (a very little bit!)
Job title: Sales Assistant.
Kids: None.
Live: Bath, England
Mum's name: Joanna. 
Nickname: Clarey or Clare-Bear.
Oldest friend: Julia. We've known each other since we were 4 years old.
Pet peeve: Ignorance
Quote from a movie: "Do we know.....Mo?" 
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: None. 
Time you wake up: It depends on what time I'm starting work or if it's my day off. My sleep schedule is absolutely non-existent.
Unrequited love: is the worst. 
Vegetables you dislike: Red cabbage - BLECH
What makes you late: I am very rarely late for things, in fact, I am always awkwardly early. 
X-rays you've had: Teeth and left knee.
Yummy food you make: Cake.
Zoo animal: Giraffe. Obvs. 


2 comments: