Friday 5 June 2015

Friday Favourites #4

Pinterest

 

Pretty Little Liars: Season 6


#SummerOfAnswers #Spoby #Haleb

It's all Tumblr's fault that I became addicted to this show. I kept seeing GIF's of it and I ended up binge watching Seasons 1 & 2 in about 3 weeks. This show seems to be close to solving one mystery but in the next episode, you end up with a dozen more unanswered questions. If the first episode is anything to go by, this season is going be good!

The Saccone-Joly's


I've known about this family for quite awhile now (thanks again to Zoë's vlogs!) but I never really bothered with their own daily vlog channel until this week and now I live for 6pm every day when their videos get uploaded to their YouTube channel. Clicky on the photo to receive a daily dose of cuteness!

'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'

In case you didn't know, I am a HUGE 'Harry Potter' fan, so maybe you can understand that I was very excited when it was announced last year that one of the spin-off books that J.K. Rowling wrote for charity was being made into a movie. This week, after months of speculation, Eddie Redmayne (of Les Mis) had been confirmed to play the title role of Newt Scamander! Rock on November 2016 when the film is released into the cinemas!

Stripey tee's from FatFace

This shall also be referred to as 'I Should Not Go Into Shops When I'm Super Tired'.


L-R:

I do so love a stripey tee and even though I am long of body as well as leg, the length on both of these is a winner! *both thumbs up*



No comments:

Post a Comment