Monday 1 June 2015

June Wishlist

Products from L-R

Fuji Green Tea [Bath Tea] & Bath Infuser - £12/£5 from The Body Shop
This is such a unique concept! You pop the tea leaves into the infuser (which you then hang over your taps to immerse in the water) and it's supposed to leave you cleansed and de-stressed. 

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from most supermarkets
Bit of an odd thing to have on a wishlist BUT I've read great things about Coconut Oil and it's beauty benefits. Did you know that if you mix a bit with olive oil, honey and 1 egg, you can concoct a hair mask that makes your hair super soft and shiny?? I didn't! Others rave on about rubbing it into your skin like a moisturiser. 

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm - £38 from Space NK
Yes yes. I know. It's blimmin' pricey for a skincare item but we only get one skin so we should take care of it, right? Anyhoo, Zoella swears by this stuff and if she recommends it, then it must be good. 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in 'Lost Cherry' - £23 from Selfridges
Now, I am not one of those girlies who wears make-up very often. My idea of a "make-up routine" is slather on concealer to hide the black rings under my eyes from not sleeping enough and slap on some mascara if I can be bothered. Occasionally, I mix a little bit of foundation in with my moisturiser but that is about it and I almost never wear lippy but OMG the colour and of this one! I do love coral coloured things. Oh, and this is another Zoella recommended product. 

Harry Potter and Narnia inspired candles from 'From the Page' [Etsy shop] £6.72 ea. + £12.09 P&P
I think I someone blogged about these and so I clicked on the shop and now I want to buy them all. They do quite a few book inspired candles eg. several Harry Potter's, LOTR and there is even a Sherlock Holmes one (which smells like blackcurrant tea and leather books!)



Other wishes for this month


  • Sunshine and warmth all month long - possibly going to happen because the UK has been forecasted a heatwave! YAY!
  • Books for holiday - I'm off to Guernsey on the 21st for a fortnight and I like to gather together a pile of books to bring with me. I think I'm going to have to do an epic Amazon spree soonish.
  • Lukewarm water & Lemon - I saw this idea somewhere on the interwebs and I really want to see if I can get into the habit of drinking it every morning. Apparently, amongst other things, it clears your skin, boosts your immune system, aids in digestion and is helps you with weight loss!
  • Dying my hair blonde - Previous summers I've used 'Sun-In' to give my naturally brown hair highlights, but I thought I'd actually take the plunge this year and dye it blonde. 

Have any of you lovely people used any of these products? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment