Thursday 16 July 2015

Chocolate Crispie Treats

 photo IMG_0101_zpslhgtmpcr.jpg

I've got a confession to make. In my whole adult life (so far) I have never made these. Not once. And I can't remember making them anytime before that either. 

On Wednesday, we had another charity bake sale at work - this time for the 'Bath Cats and Dogs Home' (which is an animal rescue centre) - and I, being the baking fiend that I am, desperately wanted to make something, but I just couldn't be bothered to actually switch on an oven, get out mixing bowls, use flour, etc etc. OKAY OKAY, I'm just lazy. Jeez. 

Thankfully, inspiration hit me in the form of Louise (SprinkleofGlitter). In her new book - 'Life With A Sprinkle of Glitter' - she wrote a whole chapter called 'Anti-Baking', and this was one of the recipes. 

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by telling you in great detail how to make these, because all you need to do is:
  1. Melt chocolate
  2. Stir in Rice Krispies (or a non-brand alternative)
  3. Spoon into cupcake cases
  4. Chill in fridge until set

See? Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!

On a blogging related note, you are lucky that you actually got this post from me at all as I'm currently on my quarterly Sims binge-play, so any life related things that have needed to get done haven't been. I have no shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment