Tuesday 3 November 2015

Birthday Treats


Well, howdy-doo my little cupcakes. I hope all is well with every single one of your beautiful faces. 

Yesterday was my birthday and I am 100% done with this "growing old" malarky. The only good thing about your day of birth is free food and drink.

That's right. Free food. And Drink. Say whaaaat?!

I think it's so clever when companies give you free stuff around your birth-date. Top-notch marketing there!

Here is a list of all the places this year that have gifted me with their beverages and food:

Giraffe [mailing list]: Free bottle of Prosecco* when you spend £30 on food.
Jamie's Italian [Gold Club member]: Free bottle of Prosecco* when you spend £30 on food. Oh and a free brownie [as pictured above] too!
Las Iguana's [mailing list]: Free main course.
Krispy Kreme [mailing list / rewards card - can't remember which!]: Free doughnut of your choice.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen [mailing list / GBK app]: Buy one burger and get another one free.

*Over 18's only. Please drink responsibly.

I haven't, and probably won't, take advantage of the entire list. I've been to my 3 favourites on the list though (Giraffe, Jamie's and KK).

Do you know of any other companies that do this sort of thing? Let me know below.

See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment