Wednesday 9 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY NINE: Christmas At Lush

We all know how much of a Lush fiend I am, and when the Christmas items come into store, I become 100 billionty times worse. I wish they could sell the festive items all year round but I guess we all need something to look forward to each year.

The only thing from their Christmas range that I don't like is Snow Fairy. FAR too sickly sweet for my liking!

These are a few items that I picked up recently. I haven't used any of them yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to! Bubble baths on a cold winters night are one my favourite things.

Dashing Santa bath bomb

Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb

Yog Nog bath bomb

Father Christmas bath bomb

Butter Bear bath bomb

What's your favourite item from Lush's Christmas products?

No comments:

Post a Comment