Saturday 23 January 2016

A Wander Through My Week | 3 of 52

Apologies for no other posts this week. I really had meant to write one - actually I've got one drafted - but I've had one of those weeks where I've been too exhausted to do anything other than vegetate in the evenings. Do you ever get like that? 

I feel fully refreshed now though as I think I slept for at least 10 hours last night. I obviously needed it!

And for once, I'm not writing this whilst watching rugby on the TV. Maybe this is a good thing as Bath have lost both their last two matches so if I'm not typing away at the same time, we will win today? 

15.01.2016

Today I needed cake and cake is what I got. I wish I could say that I made them but sadly they were bought from good ol' Sainsburys. And they were delicious.

16.01.2016

I'm not entirely sure how I ended up with 4 lipsticks in my work bag. Especially as I rarely wear them and when I do, I get told I look "foxy" (by a female manager!). *voms*

17.01.2016

How I spent my evening after a busy day at work: 
in a duvet cocoon catching up on the Saccone-Jolys. 

18.01.2016

Spent the day with Keelin and her two monkeys in Bristol and my bus home was a double-decker! I'm like an overgrown child when it comes to sitting upstairs on a bus. It was a shame that the very front seats were taken, otherwise I would've sat there and pretended that I was driving....

19.01.2016

I love Winter mornings when the sky is bluer than blue and it's cloud-free. If anything, it makes a change from the gray and damp days we've been experiencing lately. No snow in Bath yet though! Boo. 

20.01.2016

Do you remember me last week talking about the sale bargains that I bought? This was one of them. I had a proper flick through it and I can't wait to do some baking. One of the recipes that I'm longing to try is brownies, I've never yet been successful in baking them - they never seem to set for me so I end up with chocolate flavoured gloop- so I hope the Primrose Bakery recipe works for me!

21.01.2016

Tonight at Guides, they started their 'Chocolate Badge' and one thing they had to do was Hot Chocolate Tasting, so therefore, I gave myself the very important job of overseeing that! 


As I've got nothing planned for the weekend (except sleeping lots), I hope to spend the time writing blog posts. Or at least finish the one that I've half written!

See you soon!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment