Wednesday 27 January 2016

Skincare Favourite of 2015 | Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Balm


HELLO THERE MY LITTLE DAFFODILS! 

Yes, I know. January is almost over, so why has it taken me so long to write this? Because I only thought of it last week, that's why. 

I bought my first pot back in June as I knew it was a favourite amongst beauty bloggers and I wanted to see what the all hype was about. I wish I had purchased this magical pot of wonderous things earlier because OH.EM.GEE, this stuff is amazing!

At £38.00/100ml, it's not exactly budget friendly but it does come with a very handy cleansing cloth and it lasts for blimmin' ages. I'm currently on my third pot and I think I've got a couple more uses out of it before I need to re-buy. Also, I don't really mind spending the extra pennies on it as my motto is "you've only got the one skin, so it's worth your while to take care of it!" 

The reason why I've picked this as my 'Skincare Favourite of 2015' is because this:
  1. It has cleared my skin up completely. Any spots I get now - especially the ones I get around TOTM - look less angry and red. 
  2. It dissolves all your makeup. I do mean ALL. Some face cleansers claim to be good at removing make-up but you will still find a pesky bit of mascara lingering on your lashes. But not this one! I give it a good little massage into my eyes (don't worry - it's really gentle so there'll be no stinging) and then just wipe it off with the cloth. And it all comes off
  3. A little goes a long way. Just put a small dollop into the palm of your hand, add a teeny bit of water and then rub onto your face. If I'm wearing a face of make-up, I will use a slightly bit more. I've discovered that if you use too much, it's too gunky when removed.
I've decided that 2016 is going to be the year when I'm going to up my skincare game even more. Lately I've become a bit obsessed with Pixi and I've started following the skincare blogger/guru Caroline Hirons for inspiration and general tips and tricks.

Oh, if you want to try the cleansing balm for yourself, you can find it in in M&S.

Toodle-pip!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment