Saturday 13 February 2016

A Wander Through My Week | 6 of 52

I wouldn't be surprised that in 50 years time, us Brits will have developed gills and be living underwater (and your great-great-great granddaughter is pretty fine..)! I'm sick of this perpetual rain now! Bring me a proper Winter full of snow and frosty mornings plz.


5th February 2016

Ferrero Rocher waffle from 'Coco's' in Kingswood, Bristol. It. Was. Heavenly.

6th February 2016

Minnie Mouse Vans. Wet feet. Rudolph socks. Too short jeans. Insane scarf. I barely felt warm or dry all day, especially as we had to walk through a mini-monsoon to get home.

7th February 2016

Another wet walk today but thankfully, we didn't have to walk in any rain. Just the puddles and the baby-lakes. And the squelchy, slimy mud. These shoes are still slightly muddy around the sides.

8th February 2016

I spy waffles again! I have no shame. This was in TGI Friday's with the Parents and the Chicken Finger BLT now comes with the option to have it with a waffle instead of a ciabatta. I definitely hit my waffle limit with this.

9th February 2016

Breakfast food is the best food, no matter what time of day you eat it. This was for my dinner. 

10th February 2016

Started a re-read of my favourite series of books. Well, all of the 50 ones that I've actually got. Still need 8 more to complete the set. It was these books (along with 'The Sound of Music') that started my love affair with Austria and Switzerland. Not that I've ever been to either country but, you know, one day...

11th February 2016

Cloudy reflections in a pond at Willsbridge Mill, Bristol. 
It's a lovely woodland area with a river running through it. Amazing to think that such a place can be found on the outskirts of a bustling and lively city!


Let's hope that next week will be drier!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Sorry to mini from me and the boys! Hope you had a good time with us last weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't apologise unless the weather was your fault!
      i had a BRILLIANT time :D

      Delete