Saturday 27 February 2016

A Wander Through My Week | 8 of 52

BONJOOOOOOUUUUR! 
This post is coming to you from a very special location. Currently I am sat on the sofa, coffee in one hand, bestie pal sat next to me (starting her very own blog *makes a noise that only dogs can hear*) and The Godson sat on the floor, playing with his lego. Oh, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is on the TV. Could life get anymore better than this? I don't think so! Although, typing with one hand because you need to hold your warm coffee mug in the other is difficult.

I hope that you've all had a good week. I am SO glad that I'm not at work because with my injury, I would've probably cried, for at least two days anyhow. I'm alright now though, still sore but less stiff.

19th February 2016

So...I may have become slightly obsessed with the Pixi Skincare recently. Whilst it's not cheap, using these each night (along with the Glow Tonic) has made my skin much clearer and softer.

20th February 2016

I know, I know! Rubbish photo quality but, hey! This concert was filmed way way back in 1997, so the quality isn't excellent. Anyhow, this has fuelled my sudden need to have all things Bee Gees in my life. I loves them so much.

21st February 2016

This is what happens when Sainsburys starts selling American snack food! I've been wanting to try Twinkies for blimmin' ages but all they had in stock was the banana flavoured ones and I wasn't going to eat those as I hate things flavoured with artificial bananas.

22nd February 2016

I've finally found a use for my Christmas present from Shelle! woopwoop! It's the perfect size for part-used Lush bubble bars.

23rd February 2016

Yeah...so...this happened today. I'm sorry if my swollen knee disgusts anyone but this is what happens when you are clumsy AF.

24th February 2016

....and here it is the next day, sporting a lovely purple bruise. 

25th February 2016

Someone (The Godson) turns three years old on Saturday and here is one of the presents that I bought him. When you press down the red button, it goes "nee-norr nee-norr!" and then it sings 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes'. Educational and fun!

Toodle-pip!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment