Saturday 5 March 2016

A Wander Through My Week | 9 of 52

MERRY SATURDAY EVERYONE!

This week started off with me still limping from my little accident and it ended with me suffering from the plague. I've lost count of how many times I've sneezled in the last couple of days and I've reached the point where I just feel really pathetic and...blah. The only way I'm able to write this is the coffee I drunk and I've got my massive scarf tucked over my legs as a sort of comfort blanket. Oh, and my Spotify playlist is on shuffle. It's always good to have a bit of background noise to help you get on with all the things.

26th February 2016

Started off my week by spending the night at Keelin's and we had a re-match of this. It is actually really difficult and some of the questions are really obscure. Of course it didn't help that we had a couple of glasses of wine in us though...

27th February 2016

The Godson got given a (cheap) camera for his birthday, and as you can see, he loves it. I hope his enthusiasm for photography never leaves him.

28th February 2016

 Went shopping in town today and this nutter climbed a 15 ft pole and did a handstand on top of it.

29th February 2016

Wrote another Lush haul today! I love playing around with various photography apps on my phone. My favourites at the moment are VSCO for the filters and Facetune to make white backgrounds whiter.

1st March 2016

I BAKED A BANANA AND NUTELLA CAKE TODAY!! You can read the recipe for it here.

2nd March 2016

Mini skincare haul! 
La Roche-Posay - Effaclar because I want to try and wean myself off my trusty Lush cleanser. As much as I love it, it's not cheap to buy. 
La Roche-Posay - Serozinc because I was running out of the one I bought last year.
Embryolisse - Lait Crème Concentré because I've heard amazing things about this moisturiser and my skin is quite dry in places at the moment. (damn you Winter!)

3rd March 2016

Back on the Lemsip due to the plague that I mentioned earlier. Eurgh.


And that's that for this week. On Monday I am back at work. *sighs* Where did the last two weeks go? It's amazing how quickly time flies when you are doing diddly-squat.

See y'all soon!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment